Recent Posts

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter 2011

So our Easter was a little crazy this year.  Geoffery and I both caught some sort of head cold thing/monster that kind of made us both feel not to up to the mode of celebrating, but we made the most of it.  On Saturday, we went to Abby's, my sisters, house and we had our Easter meal (which was delicious) and our Easter egg hunt with my family.  My mom, dad, Garrrett, and Monica all came up to help us celebrate.  It was a ton of fun and yes I took my camera, but it died the second I got it out.  So I did end up taking some pics with my phone, but their not the best quality.  Also the ones below of Easter morning aren't the best either because I was too lazy to open the blinds for maximum quality.  Anyway, they'll have to do:)  Don't you think its interesting when you spend all this time and money on Easter outfits and the kids will NEVER sit still for one measly picture!  I was about to die, but oh well.  Maybe when their older:)  Anyway, I didn't get the best picture of the two of them in their matching outfits, but you get the drift.  So here are some shots of our day.  Oh yeah, Geoffery was really sick on Sunday, so I went to church by myself with the kids.  Not so fun.  But they did do really well during sacrament, so I can complain! 
 She hasn't touched her Tangled doll once.  I guess dolls aren't her thing:(
 Grant's letter to the easter bunny and his drawing of a rainbow.  I really do love this age.  We're finally catching on to things. 

 Sweet girl let me get at least one picture of her!
 The only half way decent picture of the two of them.

 The three of us!  I love these two!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the one with her sticking her tongue out :)

Caryn said...

Your kids are so darling, and I love the blue Easter outfits! Looks like fin times across the street. :)

Ladies Fashion Clothes Online said...

Thanks for sharing this informative post. It’s a big update for me and I also bookmark your post to get information in feature. I really appreciate your work. I spend a great time in your Blog post. Thanks a lot!!!

Blood Brothers said...

such a cute family....