Recent Posts

Friday, January 15, 2010

Maddie's first rice cereal

So we feed Madelyn rice cereal for the first time on New Years day. She did pretty good if you consider good as half of it getting on her and me, but I think she did digest SOME of it, maybe:) I love having a baby, more than anything, I however don't like feeding babies. It requires ALL your time and effort and it takes most of the day and a LOT of clean up. Now I get to add to my schedule three times a day where I have to sit and feed her and that takes about 30-40 minutes (plus clean up). Before now having two kids was not as hard as I thought it was going to be. But now she rolls around the room (no more placing her on the floor and leaving her there), feeding her rice cereal, and she just needs more attention. It's the best thing I've ever done, but I'm definatly BUSY! Before I had some downtime here or there to do what I like, but now I'm on the go ALL the time! I just can't imagine having a third or throwing in school and activities! I'm sure that will be even more crazy than it is now!

1 comments:

Bobbi Lee said...

Your kids are getting so big! Too cute. I'm glad you had a good holiday season:) Keep posting!