Recent Posts

Friday, January 15, 2010

Santa 2009

So I have a thing that I hate fake looking Santa's. The great mall of Idaho Falls always have the worst looking Santa's each year. Well we were there shopping and I saw the best looking Santa with a REAL beard. I was soo excited because I had planned a trip to Salt lake to see a good santa and I thought now I can stay here and see this one. So we went and found out what hours the "good" santa would be working so that we could come back and take the kids. So a couple of weeks go by and I got up and got the kids dressed in their Christmas outfits and drove all the way to Idaho Falls during the hours the "good" santa told us that he worked. Geoffery met us there during his lunch break. I was already tired from just trying to get out of the house with two kids. So we get over to the Santa and low and behold the ugly fake santa is the one working, not the "good" real looking santa. I was sooo disappointed, but too tired to really care at this point. So here are our pictures with the really fake ugly beard Santa:)

On another note, neither of my kids were afraid of him. Grant ran straight up to him by himself and jumped on his lap. He continued to tell him exactly what he wanted for Christmas. Which by the way, was a train and train tracks. He was very specific. He really wanted train tracks. Which cracks me up! He was soo much fun this year and really was understanding the whole Christmas experience! I LOVE seeing the Holidays through his eyes. It really makes things so much more magical. We also tried to make it about Jesus's Birthday so that he can start to understand the true meaning of Christmas!


0 comments: