Recent Posts

Thursday, October 16, 2008

New Random Photos...







So I have now entered the world of photoshop and I am LOVING it! I have done nothing today except for spend time editing some pictures that I took a couple of months ago. So this is going to be a post with LOTS of different pictures. My neighbor, who teaches up at the college digital photography, invited me to some of her classes where she goes over photoshop. I've only been to ONE, ONE hour class and I feel like the options are endless with Photoshop. Anyway here are some photos that I just edited.




2 comments:

Bobbi Lee said...

The pictures look fabulous! Wish I knew more about photoshop. Hope you guys are doing well!

Unknown said...

I am SO JEALOUS! The coloring on those are AWESOME, especially the first two. You make me want to take a class...