Recent Posts

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Rexburg Water Park


So Ashley, my sister, and her daughter, Addison, were able to come visit for the last two weeks! We had soo much fun minus all of us getting a virus (all at different times) and Abby having her back surgery (not so fun). But during the times we were able to hang out we did a lot of fun stuff. One day we went to the Rexburg Water Park. Grant, who was scared to death of it last time, decided he thought it wasn't so bad. In fact, I would say he enjoyed it more than Grace or Addie. I took some pictures above of them playing. Addie went down the "big" slide so there are some pictures of her doing that. Then they have a carousel right next to the water park. Again Grant started running to the "horses" and kept saying "neigh, neigh" and ran right past the ticket counter and I had to run after him so that I could pay! He got soo excited about everything! It was sooo fun to watch his reactions. However when it was time to go he was not such a happy guy. He screamed the whole way to the car! It was like trying to carry a little wiggly monkey! Anyway, here are some pictures.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

its good to know about it? where did you get that information?

Unknown said...

I miss you. it sounds like you are crazy busy. call me when you have a minute. I am jelous you have had so much sister time.

Jett Powered Foundation said...

Audrey...it's Tennille. I haven't talked to you forever! I'm linking you to mine and Cody's blog. Our address is bosecrew.blogspot.com Your little boy is adorable!

The Pena family said...

Audrey, I just found you through one of my friends blogs. Your little boy is getting so big. It's good to see you guys looking so happy! Hope you're enjoying life at home as a mom. You can check us out if you want. nicoleandeli.blogspot.com. It's good to (kind of) see you!

Beth T said...

Audrey- these pictures are so precious! It looks like you guys had a great time:)