Recent Posts

Monday, March 10, 2008

Grant's Sailboat Party...

We celebrated Grant'st 1st birthday here at the Zellers house. We had it the Saturday before his birthday, which was on Thursday. We decorated the house with sailboat decor and had a sailboat cake that was too cute for words. I had a lady in Idaho Falls make it for us. Grant got a Little Tikes car, some trucks, a playset from the grandparents, basketball hoop, and lots of other cool toys! He reacted the best I could ask for and was soo excited when he got his car! He plays with it everyday. Here are LOTS of pictures from the party. Hope you enjoy!










































































My brother Garrett












His cousin Tyler











Grant in his hat














Ella in her hat
















The cake!












The sign I made



















The table and decor














Party favors for all the kids









7 comments:

Abby said...

We had sooo much fun!! Could you send me those pictures PLEASE!!! I know there were some that were really good of Ella. I love the new background too! We need to come and see ya its been a little while. Love you!

jessica said...

I loved the theme you chose. I can't believe he is 1 already!

Rose said...

cute party -its good to see that things r going good for u guys.

Erick and Megan said...

Looks like you had quite the party! I can't believe Grant is one already. He is so cute. I think Lily will want to date him! Just kidding, Erick says she is never dating! I couldn't see the cake pic, I'll have to try again later.
love, Megan

Tori said...

such cute party things... did you make the cake?? Grant is such a cute boy... I can't believe you have a 1-yr old!

Andi said...

Such a cute party. All of the grandkids in your family are adorable. You guys make cute babies!

Unknown said...

ADORABLE party! You're such a cute mom! I have been thinking about you lately, as we have quit breastfeeding (I wrote about it in my blog), and I hope you guys are doing well. I wish you still lived across the street!