Recent Posts

Monday, September 10, 2007

Sun Valley Trip




This weekend Geoffery's company held a Sales Convention in Sun Valley. For the guys that qualified to go on the trip, their wives were invited to come and enjoy the free hotel room, free dinners, ice show, pedicures, and relax. Well that sounded great, in theory. However I don't think relaxing, fancy dinners, and shopping downtown with a baby go together. So we decided to make a difficult decision and leave little Grant with the grandparents for two nights. It was really hard, but I knew he would be miserable up there and no one else were taking their kids. He did awesome while we were gone. Sleep through the night, didn't cry or whine, and ate rice cereal for the grandparents like a champ. So all was well.


We also had a really good time as well. The room was really nice and so were the dinners. We were able to go to this ice show that cost $89.00 a ticket (something we wouldn't have done on our own dime)! The ice show had people who had performed at the Olympics and it was really entertaining. I also went shopping with some of the wives downtown. And don't worry because I didn't buy a darn thing. I found a pair of pajama's that I really liked for um.. let's see $325!!! Oh and a serving platter for only $2,000! Oh that's only penny change really! For those of you who don't know Demi Moore lives there and it is built purely for the millionaires of the world. So I told Geoffery we can't go back until we make our first million. We should be back sometime next year if that's the case:) Yeah right!


Well here are some pics of our trip. I went golfing with Geoffery (I didn't play, just drove the golf cart around). Hope you enjoy.

Our summer home!

The ice show- sorry they won't stop so I could take a pic!

Okay, I can't resist to put a pic of Grant. This is him and his friend, Zaylie, at the zoo.

4 comments:

Abby said...

Very cute. I love going to Sun Valley. Just never expect to buy anything. lol The parades they have are tons of fun though. Did you get a chance to go to the brunch? Love u.

jessica said...

I am glad you had a great time, you should of bought those pj's.... You probably would get the best sleep ever, there MUST be some kind of Guarantee... otherwise why would they cost so much?

Abby said...

Okay! I have to leave another comment. Gosh I love that little boy so much!!!! Makes me want to just pinch him bc he is soooooo cute!!!

Rebecca said...

i leave tomorrow morning.